teh-pigmonkeyteh-pigmonkey

Main Games Favorites Reviews Stats

Sonic t. Swordsman Ep.3 Sonic t. Swordsman Ep.3

i swear....

why the hell do these get so low of a score!?! i absolutely LOVE this series!! keep going, i am anxious to see the next episode. I dont think i have a single suggestion to make it better, i just want to praise you for your awesome work. great job.

The matrix revisited The matrix revisited

it was nice

...but, i dont mean to burst your bubble, but there actually IS a matrix revisited,

d=1087659781/sr=1-2/ref=sr_1_2/104-0325250-5755919?v=glance&
s=dvd

but i liked the bullets and slo mo parts. it was good. may i suggest some translation too? it shouldnt be that hard.

"Waterman" Ep. V "Waterman" Ep. V

hilarious!

that was so great. i loved all the connections to other cartoons and movies and such, especially the oregon trail part. great job.

the NG Calculator the NG Calculator

The NaN is an easy fix

Nice and simple application, but if you want to fix the NaN problem (and make it more idiot-proof) just use a simple function when taking the number from the textboxes, in one of two ways:

var exp = getVal(exp_txt.text); //exp_txt is the instance NAME of the textbox
//continue to grab each variable using the getVal() function, as defined below...

function getVal(str){
str = parseInt(str, 10);
if (isNaN(str)) return 0;
else return str;
}

//========

//if instead of giving the textboxes NAMES you gave them VARIABLES, then you can modify before it is evaluated, like this:

exp = getVal(exp); //this will, (if exp is the variable in the input box), correct the value if the user types in something that isnt numerical, or leaves it blank. You will still need to copy and paste the function above.

Hope it helps! =D

old wink game thing old wink game thing

That is incredible

I can write Actionscript as well, and pretty well too. But for you to produce effects like this is beyond belief. Sure, the game is awesome, but the bugs are even cooler!! I have never even heard of a memory leak in flash. The automatic quality flickering, the high jumping, its all so cool! I am in no way being sarcastic, because I truly believe this to be awesome. Obviously a LOT of work went into this, and I feel bad since your score does not represent your work. Still, if you get the bugs fixed, I would like to know what exactly caused the problem. You can even post the technicalities in your comment of the submission. Either way, I really want to see how it all turns out.

breakit 2 breakit 2

Really nice

I liked the quirks that made it different from all the other breakout games. I got to level 10 and then hit a bug or something, because the top left red bock and the block two to the right of it wouldn't die. I was shooting them and hitting them with the ball but it just went right through. Other than that, it was a real nice game. The high score didnt work either. Perhaps you can use shared objects to save your game so you can replay levels you beat already.